WORLD HARVEST CHURCH NORTH’S VISION STATEMENT
To implement and to further the vision of World Harvest Church International by being a church strategically located in such a way that it will impact several cities in North Georgia as well as parts of North Carolina, Tennessee and eventually the world.
To fulfill it’s part in the corporate vision of World Harvest Church International, World Harvest Church North will:
- Be most effective in the Spirit. This will be accomplished through a strong prayer base: a focus on intercessory prayer, forming prayer groups and an emphasis on individual prayer.
- Lead the body into a worship experience through contemporary praise and worship that is Spirit-Lead and Inspired. Worship will be a significant part of World Harvest Church North.
- Be most effective, but not exclusive to, those who are searching for deeper commitment, those who are “willing” to grow from the milk of infancy to the meat of adulthood in Christ Jesus. Our commission is to “Adorn the Bride”, to equip the saints. In so doing, we will become a refuge of salvation, healing and deliverance.
- Win our youth through relationship. We will strive to help them reach their destiny by giving them “hands on” purpose at an early age. As God expands the vision, there will be a school as well as other youth oriented facilities located at World Harvest Church North.
- Become a bridge between the church and communities we serve by appointing an outreach director who will link us to the political, judicial, educational and social areas of society.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
TENETS OF FAITH
- The Bible is the inspired, infallible Word of God (2 Timothy 3:16)
- The virgin birth, life, ministry, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ (Luke 1:26-35, Matthew, Mark & John)
- The new creation experience-being born again (Romans 10:9-10, John 3:3-7)
- Water baptism signifying new life in Christ (Acts 2:38, Mark 16:16)
- Baptism of the Holy Spirit (Luke 3:16, Acts 1:8, 2:4)
- Gifts of the Spirit operative in the believer (1 Corinthians 12:6-11)
- The Great Commission in the believer (Mathew 28: 18-20)
- The second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17)
- A literal heaven and hell (Revelation 20:14, 21:1-25)
- Love: Love must be the motivating force for all we do.
- Truth: The church must be built upon truth in all things.
- Integrity: All relationships should be based upon integrity.
- Honesty: Honesty is the fundamental basis for all relationships.
- Peace: Peace with all men should be sought after with diligence.
- Unity: Unity comes when the will of God has been determined and accepted and should be evidence in all decisions.
- Family: God is the author and defender of the family and therefore the family is a major focus of the ministry at World Harvest Church International.
- Accountability: Everyone involved in ministry should be accountable to God’s structured authority for this body of believers.
- Excellence: Excellence should be our goal in all we do for the kingdom of God.